Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Collin's 1st Bike




For his birthday Collin we took Collin to Toys R Us to pick out a big boy bike. From the moment he hopped on to try it out he was hooked. He rode all over the store. Thank goodness it wasn't crowded. When we asked how much the bike was we found out it was discontinued and out of stock. ACK! Thank goodness they let us buy the floor model with a bonus 10% discount because Collin was NOT leaving there without his new blue Star Wars bike. When I saw how well my baby rode that bike all over the store I was just blown away. How could my baby be so big already? As soon as we got the new bike home we rode it all the way around the block. Nick was right beside him the whole time always ready to put his hand on his brothers back to give him a little push up a hill. He was so supportive, it was really neat to watch. Of course he wanted to give it a try too but he's not quite big enough yet. Soon though. I don't think he's going to put up with being told he's too small for very long. Anyway, here's a video and a couple of pictures of Collin with his new bike. I don't think I've ever seen him so excited over anything!

1 comment:

Jane said...

That is AWESOME!