Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spelling Lesson

We drove to College Park tonight to pick up Tim's cap and gown (YAH!). On the way back Collin was telling jokes. His favorite goes "Want to hear a dirty joke? The pig fell in the mud!" He varies the version periodically, usually involving some form of bathroom humor, think falling in the toilet or in poop. His other favorite joke is the impatient cow knock knock joke which really loses something in text but I'll write it any way,
Knock Knock
Who's There?
Impatient Cow
Impatient Cow Who?
Moo (the key to this joke is you have to moo before the other person finishes saying impatient cow)

It's written exactly as Collin tells it. His comedic timing is not fully developed yet. No matter how hard we try to explain why the joke is funny, he refuses to moo before we finish saying impatient cow who. I've even tried saying it really slowly but he just waits till I'm done and then moos.

Anyway, he's really been interested in how you spell everything these days and with all the talk about cows, he couldn't wait to spell it for me.

Hey Mom, Wanna know how you spell cow?
How do you spell cow Collin?
M-O-M!!!

I am on a diet effective immediately!

No comments: