Saturday, December 5, 2009

Crazy Maryland Weather

On Thursday it was nearly 60 degrees. Today it is snowing. I think we have a couple of inches accumulated already and there are no signs of stopping. The boys were so excited to see the snow. Its the good kind that's a little wet so it sticks together perfectly for making snowballs and snow men. I bundled the boys up in 3 layers of shirts plus a jacket and 2 layers of pants and socks and took them out to play for a bit. I probably shouldn't have let Nick go out but how do you say no to a little boy who started putting his shoes and coat on the minute he saw the snowflakes? Its the first snowfall of the year and I knew we wouldn't be out too long. The boys made snow angels and then a snowman which they promptly destroyed. We even had a little snowball fight. I had to make most of the snowballs because it was hard for them to do it with their mittens on. I took quite a few pictures. I posted some on facebook already. I will post some here later as they are on the other computer and apparently our network connection is not hooked up. I normally hate the snow but when it falls on a weekend and my boys are so excited about it, how could I not enjoy it? It's beautiful outside.

No comments: