Thursday, December 17, 2009
Update on the 4 legged children
My poor Sadie girl has always been our angel. She is always so well behaved and with the exception of once when she was in heat (before she was spayed) and when she's been sick she's never had accidents in the house. Recently that all changed. Both of our dogs were having issues and this week it got really bad. Yesterday, I cleaned up no fewer than 3 puddles of pee, 2 of which I witnessed personally. That was my breaking point. Poor Sadie hasn't been able to hold it very long all week and I decided since I was off we were going to the vet to find out what was going on. It turns out that she is diabetic. We'll know more when we get the results of the blood work tomorrow. Diabetes is treatable and I'm glad that she has a legitimate reason for peeing on the carpet and that its not something she's just decided to do because she's mad or unhappy. Morey on the other hand seems to be peeing in the spots where Sadie already peed. Hopefully if she stops peeing in the house he will too.
Labels:
doctor's visits,
Morey,
Sadie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment