Friday, February 5, 2010

The big boy bed is NOT coming :-(

At least not until next weekend thanks to this whopping snow storm Mother Nature sent our way this weekend. It is currently snowing like gangbusters and I'd say an inch or so has already accumulated. I have no idea how much we're going to end up with, they conservative predictions are 16" with a possibility of up to 30" or more! Check out www.footsforecast.org for information on this storm. They've been right about all the storms this winter and have posted the information long before any of the news channel put it out. We went to the grocery store on Tuesday so we didn't have to fight the crowds yesterday and boy and I glad. I'm glad Collin hasn't started school yet because I'm sure he wouldn't be going for a good portion of the week. Who knows, maybe I won't be going to work Monday either. And as if a ginormo storm wasn't enough there is another storm coming on Tuesday. Its not supposed to be record breaking like this one but really, how much more snow are we going to get this winter?

No comments: