Friday, February 12, 2010

UPS SUCKS!

Dear UPS:

I know some companies monitor the internet to see what people are saying about their company. Well, today I am saying that you suck. I can see why you might not want to deliver my package. I know my street isn't perfectly clear but there is a pretty good sized travel lane that has been plowed clear to the pavement and all of the sidewalks are shoveled and in pretty good condition. I could get over that. I am outraged, however, that you have removed the option to change the delivery address or to pick up my package at the UPS location. I am also unable to speak with an agent. I just get a busy signal when I try. This is totally unacceptable. I don't mind holding. I might be irritated at a long hold time, but I'm a lot more irritated that you just have too many calls so you aren't taking any at all. For a company that usually has good customer service you have let me down and I'm not about to forget it. I will not be using UPS in the future and anytime I have the choice of how someone ships something to me, I will be choosing FEDEX. So just to be perfectly clear here, my gripe isn't that you wouldn't deliver my package in bad weather. It is that you took away every option I had to communicate with you in a way that facilitates the delivery of my package in a timely manner. I was more than willing to drive the 20 minutes to pick it up yet I can't get in touch with you to set that up. Your lousy customer service just lost you a customer who previously preferred you to FEDEX.

Thanks for nothing,

Erin

No comments: