Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Way to go Nick
Nick woke me up at 4:55 am this morning screaming for me. Since I normally get up at 5:15 anyway, I turned off the alarm and went to see what was wrong. When he saw me he said "I poo poo". Now we've been having some diarrhea issues so I felt awful and immediately offered to change his diaper. He laid right down and let me take it off. This, by the way, never ever happens. He either takes his diaper off by himself or makes me chase him to get it off. When I got it off of him, it was completely dry. He'd stayed dry the entire night! I asked if he wanted to go pee pee in the potty and he did. It took us until 5:30 but he finally peed in the potty all by himself. Once he did it he exclaimed "I did it!" I dressed him and gave him a small handful of m&m's. I could not have been more proud. Maybe we really are on the way to the end of diapers. He's got a definite interest in using the potty like a big boy.
Labels:
milestones,
potty training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment