Chrissy and Max
I have been very busy the past few weeks and have sorely neglected my blog. I apologize but I had good reason. I've been very busy with preparations for my sister's wedding. Last Friday she and Max were married in a beautiful ceremony at the church we grew up in. The ceremony had moments of levity like when my dad walked her down the aisle and handed her to Max only to turn around and step on the train of her dress. We also got a chuckle out of the bridal party forgetting their part during the ceremony, standing up, sitting down and being told to stand back up. You'd think we'd never rehearsed it before. Aside from that, it was a perfect ceremony on a beautiful day. The reception at the Sheraton in Columbia followed the ceremony. I can't believe how fast it went by. I swear it was over in the blink of an eye. It was one hell of a party. My boys and Gracie (the flower girl) claimed the dance floor as soon as they arrived and didn't leave it except to eat until the night was over. They were very entertaining. It was so nice to see all the family we don't see very often and to visit with old friends. My sister was a beautiful bride. I wish them a lifetime of happiness and good fortune. Congratulations to the newlyweds!


No comments:
Post a Comment