Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Son Houdini

Today when I picked the boys up after work they were playing outside. They caught sight of me at the same time and both came running over. Nick was closer and reached me first so I picked him up. As I did this I realized he was carrying something. A closer look revealed it was his diaper. Since he was completely clothed I figured he must have just grabbed an extra diaper or something. "Where did you get a diaper?" I asked. His sitter looked up in shock. A quick pat on the rear end told me that it was not an extra diaper after all. Somehow, and I can't figure out how, Nick managed to remove his diaper without unbuttoning the romper he was wearing. All 4 buttons between his legs were still neatly buttoned. He was very proud of himself. I've seen him take his diaper off when that was all that he was wearing but this is the first time I've seen him do it with clothes on. If he keeps it up, we're going to have to start potty training really early.

No comments: