Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Give Me A Hand
Collin has made some friends recently at the playground by our house. There is a family with a bunch of girls, the youngest I'm guessing is maybe a year or two older than Collin and the oldest one seems to be somewhere between 12 and 16. I'm really lousy at guessing ages, if you couldn't tell. Anyway, Collin just loves to play with these girls and they seem to really enjoy playing with him too. When its just the two of us, I make him follow the rules, like climbing the stairs to use the slide and not throwing dirt. When he's out with a bunch of kids, and I'm kind of there just to make sure he doesn't get hurt, I sort of let those rules slide, except the dirt rule. Yesterday, the girls were helping Collin to climb up the slide and they were all having such a good time, I didn't intervene. Pretty soon Collin was raising his arms up and saying "take my hand" and "give me a hand" so they would help him go up the slide. I'm not sure where he picked those phrases up, but it was cracking the girls and I up. He is such a ham!
Labels:
playground
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment