Monday, May 14, 2007
Happy Mother's Day
Mother's day was very busy so I didn't have a chance to post this yesterday but I wish all of you Mom's a very happy Mother's Day. I've been celebrating Mother's Day since I was a little girl, but this is probably the first year I really got it. Every time my mother said "you won't understand until you have a child of your own" I thought "no really, I get it". No really, I didn't. I didn't truly understand how much a mother loves her children until I had one of my own. Watching him explore the world and seeing it through his eyes is the most rewarding thing I've ever done. Watching him yesterday, I realized how much I owe to my Mom for all that she has taught me over the years. I hope someday my children realize how much I truly love them and how hard I try to be a good Mom for them. Its a whole lot harder than my Mom made it look!
Labels:
Moms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment