Wednesday, July 9, 2008
I'll Never Have a Recording Contract
When we got the Shrek 3 DVD this Christmas it came with a Shrek soundtrack cd which I had forgotten about until I came across it the other day. I recently popped it into the cd player in the car because I'm a little sick of the same 4 songs Collin likes to listen to ad nauseum. I'm not as smart as I think I am. Now instead of getting to listen to 4 songs he wants to listen to exactly 1. He absolutely loves Smashmouth's All Star and now he knows a good portion of the words. We had it on this afternoon on the way home and I was happily singing along until I heard a little voice from the back "Mom? Can you please let Shrek sing it?" Damn, even my 3 year old knows I can't sing!
Labels:
Collinisms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't tell you how many times Gabe has asked me not to sing in the car.
If I sing along, Trent trlls me "no mommy!". But today he asked my Mom of all people to sing the Nine Inch Nails song "Hand That Feeds".
Post a Comment