Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Awesome Invention
I took Collin to the bathroom at the Macaroni Grill not once, but twice and it wasn't until I had to use the bathroom myself that I noticed the most awesome invention ever. I had my back to the door the first 2 times but when I was in the stall myself I was able to get a look at the door to the stall. There, on the door, was a little plastic seat with seat belt! For anyone who has ever tried to take a small child to the bathroom with you, or worse yet two small and mobile children, this is a godsend! Every restroom should have one. I'll reference you to my post about the swim lesson we spent in the bathroom (check out 5:49 pm) as a perfect example of why this invention is so necessary. Kudos to whoever came up with this gem. Please put them in all public restrooms!
Labels:
Things I love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They have those in the Walmart up here, I LOVE them!!
Post a Comment