Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Update
Morey is adjusting very well to life here. I think he's figured out that when he moved in, along with 2 crazy munchkins who keep trying to pet him, he got a soft bed to sleep on, plenty of food to eat and a family that loves him. He doesn't seem to be trying to dart out the door every time it opens anymore, although we don't take any chances with that. He does spend at least part of the night sleeping in Collin's room, probably because we put a dog bed in there for him, so Collin is very happy about that. Morey still has not had any accidents in the house and Tim gave him a bath tonight because he still smelled like the kennel and now he smells SO much better. Sadie has adjusted very well and seems to really like having a friend around to keep her company. Tim and I are learning how to take 2 dogs out to go to the bathroom at the same time. I finally figured out its easier to hold both leashes in one hand than to try to hold one in each hand. I kept getting tangled up in their leashes as they were heading in different directions at the same time. I'm sure I was pretty comical as I was trying not to land on my arse as I stepped over one leash and unwound myself from the other. Its kind of like having kids, having the first one is a huge adjustment. Adding the second is a bit of an adjustment but mostly just double the fun.
Labels:
Morey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment