Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Weekend Away
Last Friday night I went to the beach with some friends from work for the weekend. The whole weekend! I dropped the kids off at the sitter Friday morning and I didn't see them again until 2 o'clock Sunday afternoon. My fantastic husband had them all to himself. He didn't call me to ask how to take care of them or what to feed them or where to find anything. He called to say hi a couple of times and to let Collin talk to me for a while, but never because he couldn't handle things. When I got home, he'd been to BJ's to do some grocery shopping, made cookies with Collin, and my house was clean. My boys had both had a bath and were quite content. He's better at this stuff than I am! I was very happy to be back home with my family. It was fun to get away for the weekend, we had a really great time and I got a lot done on my Disney scrapbook. I just have the Magic Kingdom pictures let to do and then it will finally be finished. The kids must have had a great time with Daddy because when I took them to daycare this morning Collin asked me if I was picking him up this afternoon and I said I was to which he responded but I want Daddy to pick me up.
Labels:
Daddy,
Things I love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment