Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Finally Finished
Last January we took a trip to Disney World. When we got back I made my parents a beautiful scrapbook on the computer and had it printed. Then I set to work on my scrapbook. It took 3 scrapbooking weekends with the girls but it is finally completed. I am pretty proud of it. Most of the pages turned out really great. Having said that, it took a lot of time and probably money too. I haven't figured out exactly how much it cost to do the album, but between materials and the money spent on weekends with the girls (which is money well spent) it was way more than what I spent on my parents album, which was equally great, just different. I think this year, I will scrapbook most of my stuff on the computer as each event happens. MyPublisher (get the software through Costco) is a great program. It's easy to use and doesn't take much time at all. Especially if there is only a few photos at a time. Snapfish also does this sort of thing. I'm still going to scrap some stuff the way I've always done because I really enjoy my weekends away with the girls, but I'm going to try to do more of the computer stuff. Maybe that way I'll be able to stay more current. The next time I go away (and don't worry Tim, I don't have any plans for another weekend any time soon) I'm going to be working on Nick's baby album. When I left off he was 6 months old. I'm a whole year behind already!
Labels:
Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment