Sunday, January 18, 2009
Mr. Clean
Thursday morning before I left for work, I looked around the house and had a minor melt down. Since all three of my guys were sitting there I informed them that before we did anything on Saturday, we were cleaning the house. Then I added "Collin and Nichols, there are things you can do to help and you will be expected to do it before you can do anything fun." Friday night I was making a grocery list and said to Collin "Do you know what we have to do tomorrow?" I was going to ask him to come grocery shopping with me. To my surprise he said "I know, I know, we have to clean the house" in a totally exasperated tone that clearly said, I get it, quit nagging me Mom. Saturday morning Collin woke Tim and I up at 7 a.m. by saying, "Come downstairs, I have to show you something." Tim got up and went downstairs and sure enough, Collin had picked up all his toys in the living room. It looked beautiful. Who knows what time he had gotten up to do that. We were so proud of him. Needless to say, he got to play the wii that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment