Thursday, January 29, 2009
Safe Places
I have a baby shower to go to next weekend. I think. I had the invitation. I left it right on the dining room table. Then Tim cleaned up. He remembers seeing the invitation. In fact, he remembers putting it in a "safe place" because he knew I needed it. Problem is, he can't remember where that "safe place" is and, for the life of me, I haven't been able to find it either. This isn't the first time this has happened in our house. When I was pregnant with Collin I got a sonogram and put the pictures in a "safe place" so I wouldn't lose them. Needless to say, I still can't find them. Maybe if I find my invitation I'll find my sonogram pictures too. That "safe place" is a treasure trove of stuff I'd love to find again. Does this ever happen to anyone else or am I just completely scatterbrained?
Labels:
Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey if you get a chance check out my blog http://timscollegefund.blogspot.com I'm doing this really cool online experiment involving paypal. It is really awesome. you will just have to come check it out for yourself. I promise it is worth your time. Thanks and God Bless
Post a Comment