Today we had our first real snowfall of the season. I HATE winter! But as I watched Nick staring in amazement at the snow coming down this morning, I almost liked it. Had this been a Saturday I might have actually enjoyed it. However, it was 6:05 and I still had to get Nick in his car seat and drop the boys off at daycare before going to work, I didn't have time to let him admire the snow too much. This afternoon however, I left work a little early, picked the boys up and let them play in the snow. They loved it! They had such a good time trying to make snow balls and snow angels. Here's a couple of pictures.
This is the picture I took the other day of Collin giving Nick a hug.
Collin was trying to make his own snowballs.
Nick finally sat down to play in the snow.
Here's both of my boys hanging out in the snow.
Collin is making his first snow angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hate snow too. And I hate ice even more, because I still had to go to work on Wednesday. Cute pics! Love the one of Collin hugging Nick!
Kylie looked at the snow as we were walking to the car and said oohhh, snow, eewwww.....
Post a Comment