Monday, March 9, 2009

New Pics of My Guys

Friday night the boys and I went on a "date" to the mall for haircuts. 3 hours later we arrived home with nice haircuts and a few pretzels and a half of a lemonade. Since Collin got his first haircut, its become tradition to stop at the pretzel stand and get pretzels and a lemonade afterwards. We get a bag of pretzel bits and we eat some and bring some home to share with Daddy. Friday night we checked in at 6:30 and were told it would be about a 35 minute wait. OK, that sucks but Nick was so bad when we went to a regular hair cuttery that I decided I would go back to Cartoon Cuts so he could watch cartoons while they cut his hair. I was hoping and praying things would go better. At 7:00 the second lady who had been cutting hair left and 3 more people who had apparently signed in before us and waited in the mall somewhere returned. They told everyone after us that they were closed and not taking any more clients. That should have been my first clue. By 7:15 I was irritated and leaving nasty notes about only having one person working in the comments box but I'd waited that long, I wasn't leaving without haircuts. We left Cartoon Cuts at 9:00 and hit the pretzel place before heading home. The boys were tired but looked great. I've decided that since Nick was as bad, if not worse, at the Cartoon place, I'm going back to the cheap place. Here are some pictures of my boys with their nice short haircuts.

No comments: