Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yummy

Tonight I made French Onion Soup for dinner. It was an easy recipe I found on the Internet and it turned out really good. All it required was onions, beef broth, beef consume and Worcestershire sauce. Its all stuff that I usually have on hand so I'm glad I found this recipe. All I'll need to pick up at the store is french bread and cheese. I'll definitely make it again. Even Nick enjoyed it I made the boys Mac-N-Cheese for dinner because I had been promising Collin he could have it. After he finished his dinner, Nick climbed up in my lap and ate some of mine. He really seemed to enjoy it. I'm not sure he would eat a whole bowl, but he ate a fair amount of what was left in mine.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Sounds good! But what is beef consume?