Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Today was a gift
The phone rang at 5:10 am this morning. It was my sitter telling me she was sick and wouldn't be opening daycare today. It's Tim's turn to call out but someone is on vacation and he really can't take off so I took another day off. I'm really glad I got to do it. I took my boys to the park and then out to lunch at Uno's. They were really well behaved and we all had a wonderful time. I don't get many days like today. I consider them unexpected gifts because its time I wouldn't ordinarily have had with my children. I know there are a million things I need to do around the house but they can wait, my kids and I are home together today. We won't be tomorrow and the housework will still be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment