Kayris tagged me for this meme (a while ago). Here's how it works.
RULES:
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Here are my six unimportant facts.
1) I just got a pair of glasses for when I'm using the computer because I spend so much time on the stupid thing.
2) I still have the card from the first flowers my husband ever sent me.
3) I am addicted to Dancing with the Stars.
4) I have only ever had one cavity.
5) I would much rather clean a bathroom than a kitchen but I love to cook.
6) I kick some serious butt at tetris.
Six people to tag:
I don't know a whole lot of bloggers but anyone who wants to join in, feel free...
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment