
We got our picture take with the Reese Cup guy when we first got there but the boys weren't too excited about it.

Collin insisted on taking a train ride. I love this picture of Nick and I that my parents took.
Here's Collin on the swings. You can hear his squeals of delight!

Collin rode the airplanes 3 different times. He really got the hang of making the plane go up and down.

The dizzy drums would have been more fun if an adult could have gone on to spin the drum too. Neither kid had a clue how to make it spin but they had fun anyway.
Don't anyone laugh. There were plenty of other adults riding this stupid ride with their kids. Collin insisted on going on it and he wanted Mommy to come too. Lucky me...
Proof that I will do anything for my kids... I hate rides that drop you straight down and that's exactly what this one did. Granted its for little guys so it doesn't take you too high or drop you too far, but it was enough. It didn't help that I'd just eaten a hot dog for dinner. I truly thought I might lose my dinner afterwards.

Aunt Bella will do anything for her boys too. These stupid lady bug cars made our rear ends hurt but the boys really enjoyed the ride.

Ah yes... The flume ride I waited an hour to take Collin on only to find he'd fallen asleep just as we got to the head of the line. This picture was taken AFTER we went down the hill and got splashed!

The Flying Falcon was very cool. I'm so proud of Collin for getting on it with me. He was such a big boy and he loved every dizzying minute of it.

Each pod of Falcons is spinning and the thing in the center is spinning as the ride is climbing.

This picture gives you a little better perspective of how high up it went. Definitely not for those with a fear of heights!

And finally, it wouldn't be a trip to an amusement park if we didn't play a little
Skee Ball. I love this game and couldn't wait to introduce Collin to it. At 25 cents a pop, I think we probably spent $1.50 and he didn't score more than a total of 30 points, but he loved every single minute of it. It was kind of a rip. You had to score 240 points to earn a ticket! That's hard to do in just 9 balls. I did it on my first try, by sheer luck and could barely break 100 every try after that. Between the 5 of us we managed to get 6 tickets so we were able to a stuffed
Scooby Doo for Collin and a little stuffed puppy for Nick. What a day. Can't wait to do it again sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment