Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I haven't given one of these lately...
It's time for another Just Shut Up Award. Now that the weather is getting nicer more people are beginning to drive with their windows down. I generally don't because the noise from the wind blowing in gets on my nerves (dumb, I know). Anyway, several times in the last couple of days I have been stopped at a traffic light with my windows rolled up, my radio on, and my kids yammering away in the back seat only to be subjected to some idiot behind me or next to me (or in one case I'm not even sure which car it was but it wasn't the ones immediately behind or beside me) who is blaring their music so loud that my entire car is literally shaking from the bass. News flash: Subjecting the rest of the world to your crappy music does not make you cool It makes you ignorant, rude, and probably well on your way to a hearing aid someday. So to all of you morons who feel it necessary to blare your music: Shut up! Turn your bass down and give your ears (and mine) a break. Don't force me to return the favor. My son would love nothing more than for me to blare the "Collin Song" for all the world to hear. Believe me, your bass can't even begin to compete with the annoying factor of this CD. (It's really cute the first 100 times you hear it, but its so happy its annoying).
Labels:
Just Shut Up,
Things I hate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bah! if it's too loud, you're too old! That being said (and the fact that I refuse to admit I am now a thirty-something) causes me to respond to these punks in kind. Listening to NPR at 120 decibels normally shuts those punks right up. :) Darn Whippersnappers!
Post a Comment