Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's Good to be Home

This weekend I left the boys in the very capable hands of my wonderful husband (who did not whine or complain or call to ask me how to do anything!) and went with some girlfriends to West Virgina for a scrapbooking weekend. I had a really good time and I got a lot accomplished. I finally got started on my Disney album from the trip we took in January and I got almost halfway through it. Collin was so excited when he saw it. He kept looking through it and exclaiming over all the pictures and remembering all the fun we had. I need to make more time to do the Friday night crops around here so I finish it faster. Its much cheaper and its a lot easier to ask my husband to watch the kids for a few hours than a few days. That being said, the boys had a really good time with their dad. In fact, at one point today, Collin said he'd rather play with Daddy than with me. I think its good for them to spend that kind of quality time together. As much fun as my trip was, I am so glad to be back home. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight.

No comments: