Unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures of the boys on Halloween because my camera battery was not charged and died after two pictures. I did get some when we stopped by my Mom's house but they're on her camera so I'll post them when I get them. Collin was a pirate and Nick was supposed to be a lion. He despised his costume and sobbed when I put it on him so I didn't make him wear it for trick-or-treating. Instead he wore a pair of jeans and a Halloween shirt and Collin's pirate bandanna on his head. We were gone trick-or-treating for all of 20 minutes and then we came home and sat outside with our neighbors and passed out the candy. I think the boys had more fun doing that than actually trick-or-treating. They got to hand out candy and run around after dark. What's not to love about that? They even gave away some of the candy that they had gotten and after we binged today, we are done with Halloween candy.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween
Unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures of the boys on Halloween because my camera battery was not charged and died after two pictures. I did get some when we stopped by my Mom's house but they're on her camera so I'll post them when I get them. Collin was a pirate and Nick was supposed to be a lion. He despised his costume and sobbed when I put it on him so I didn't make him wear it for trick-or-treating. Instead he wore a pair of jeans and a Halloween shirt and Collin's pirate bandanna on his head. We were gone trick-or-treating for all of 20 minutes and then we came home and sat outside with our neighbors and passed out the candy. I think the boys had more fun doing that than actually trick-or-treating. They got to hand out candy and run around after dark. What's not to love about that? They even gave away some of the candy that they had gotten and after we binged today, we are done with Halloween candy.
Labels:
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment