skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Buzz about the Bezeks
Friday, November 21, 2008
I look good for my age
My son informed his sitter that I was celebrating a birthday soon. "How old is Mommy going to be?" she asked. 100!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
In front of Everst at Disney's Animal Kingdom
Brotherly Love
Collin adores his little brother
Mmmm... Grapes
Collin insists on eating the grapes right out of the bowl
Websites Worth Visiting
Generic Mommy
Starfall.com
Urban Dictionary
Long and Foster
Doodlebops
Playhouse Disney
BabyCenter.com
Blogspot for Dummies (like me)
My Blog List
Dettmer News
Link Download The President is Missing: The political thriller of the decade Tutorial Free Reading PDF
5 years ago
Mommy, What's For Dinner?
Mushroom and Cheese Stuffed Acorn Squash
10 years ago
The Mac's Family Blog
Tea Cups
17 years ago
Sizzle Time
Frustrated State of Mind!
18 years ago
Above The Horizon
Your Invited To A Party - But Uhhhhh, You Have To Buy Something
18 years ago
The Great Walls of Baltimore
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(88)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(152)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(15)
Thanksgiving Day
Good-by 29, Hello 30
I look good for my age
I have been BUSY!
No longer frustrated
Frustrated
Fluky Milestone
Look Ma!
How to make your mother look like a raving lunatic...
Updates
Why I will NEVER watch Oprah again
Election Day Rant (Why I Hate the Media)
And the winner is...
Funniest Commercial I've Seen in Ages
Happy Halloween
►
October
(10)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(16)
►
2007
(160)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(4)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Labels
Nicholas
Collin
Fun with the Boys
Collinisms
Pictures
doctor's visits
bedtime
potty training
Things I love
milestones
holidays
Things I hate
Dinner
Big Brother
Summer fun
birthdays
minor disasters
Day Trips
Stupid people
Really Funny
funny stuff
news
Go Me
Pictures of Nick
Snow
Vacation
Well Visit
video
Moms
Parenting
doctors
money matters
tubes
Halloween
Just Shut Up
Update
sick
terrible 2's
Brothers
Conversations with my kids
Daycare
Driving
Housework
School
When Mommy Says NO...
lessons learned
politics
Daddy
Football
Mmmm....Good
Morey
TV
Work
check up
farts
sports
yard work
Blogs
Book Review
Chef Collin
Crabs
Generic Mommy
Gold Fish
Memes
Mom Night Out
Musings
Rant
Stuff
Working Out
appointments
burps
funny faces
learning
playground
2nd Birthday
4 Things
4th of July
5 Things
7 Things
Bless you
Chef Nick
Collin;
Collin; Summer Fun
Dr.Mom
Fall
Fantasy Football
Guitar Hero II
I'm a geek
Mmmm....Good; Recipes
Rock Star
Sadie
cleaning
cookout
discipline tactics
fireworks
flower
friendship
home improvement
hospital picture
moving
my 4 legged children
product review
red light
shopping list
stall tactics
teething
Contributors
Erin
Tim
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Website Statistics
No comments:
Post a Comment