Friday, November 14, 2008

No longer frustrated

I called the insurance company today and spent 3 minutes working my way through voice prompts trying to get to a human who told me I had called the "wrong" number and gave me the "right" number to call. I hung up, looked at the number she gave me, looked at the number I'd dialed to begin with, swore because they were the same and called back. This time I was irritated and the voice prompt must not have liked my tone because it wouldn't put me through to anything so I hung up and called back and sweetly gave my information to the computer again and was finally connected to a very nice lady who informed me that since I did not go to LabCorp (and believe me I never would by choice, they suck) my doctor's office made a mistake by sending my test there and I would not owe any money. If I actually get a bill, I am supposed to call them back and they will look into it. I was very happy to hear that I don't owe the money, but a little disappointed that my doctor's office screwed up. There are lists for that kind of stuff, but hey, everyone makes mistakes. Lord knows I make plenty of them every day.

No comments: