Monday, November 16, 2009

Potty Training Update

Potty training is going well. At home. Nick has done a great job the past few days of using the potty and staying dry and clean however at daycare he has informed Ms. Ro that he only uses the potty at home. He absolutely refuses to even try there. I don't want to push it just yet but I'm a little frustrated that he is so willing and excited to do it here and yet won't even try it there even though I brought her a bag of M&M's to reward him with if he did.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I have the opposite problem. Kylie goes potty all day at daycare, but hardly ever at home. The biggest problem is that she won't tell us when she has to go. If we don't just get lucky and catch her, then we're out of luck!