Sunday, November 29, 2009
Yes!!
Its been 3 whole days and still no accidents. Nick has decided that he is done with diapers except at night, at least at home. We'll see how it goes at daycare tomorrow. Yesterday for my sisters birthday we drove to Frederick for the Christmas fair. Its a good 45 minute drive plus all the walking around and I wasn't sure how easy it would be to find a bathroom so I tried to get him to put on a pull-up. He informed me in no uncertain terms that he is a big boy and he took the pull-up out of my hands in threw it in the trash very emphatically. So I left him in his underwear and he did just fine. The only brief snafu was when I took him into the women's room the sound of all the toilets flushing and the driers drying freaked him out and he wouldn't go. I sent him into the men's room where apparently its quieter and he went just fine for his dad. We are so proud of him but more importantly he is proud of himself. I let him raid his brother's underwear drawer for the ones that are getting too small for Collin so he would have some cool big boy underwear to wear too. I'm sure Santa will be bringing some special ones this Christmas.
Labels:
Nicholas,
potty training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment