Monday, November 30, 2009

Potty Watch Day 4

On his first day at daycare in underwear Nick did great, no accidents! He did have one accident tonight when he got home but I think that's because he tried to do it all himself and didn't quite make it in time. I heard him in the bathroom saying "oh crap". I should have corrected him but I let it go so I'm sure I'll hear that again in the near future. When I asked what happened he said he'd peed his pants and sure enough they were wet. I think he couldn't get them off fast enough. He did fine the rest of the night. Until bedtime, he finally went to bed sometime after 10. He's going to be a bear tomorrow. I don't know what his deal was tonight but he wouldn't go to bed for anything. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: