Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Done!

It's now 9:09.

Every last book has been removed from Collin's bedroom. Still don't know what the banging was from but he's dressed only in his underwear. I feel like the worst Mom in the world but I have reached my breaking point and I'm not dealing with him any more tonight. He can stay up as long as he wants. I turned his light off at the light so he can't turn it back on with the switch and I shut both his gate and his door. Whatever he decides to do tonight, he can do it behind closed doors. I think he's being so bad at bedtime because he wants extra attention. Maybe if I start ignoring all the bad things he's doing at bedtime, he'll stop doing them? Anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

Jane said...

I've read/seen a lot that says kids this age tend to misbehave if they want attention so maybe you're on to something. Trent definitely does that. I'm sorry he put you through that!!!