Saturday, October 13, 2007
I Hope So!
Could it be that we are on our way to potty training? Tonight when it was time for bed, Collin asked to use the potty so I said sure and off we went to the bathroom. He sat there for a little while on the potty with the little splash guard in place and then suddenly he started to go. I got really excited and made a huge deal out of it and he stopped. The he took the splash guard off and tossed it in the pee. I fished it out and tossed it in the sink to be washed. Collin wasn't ready to quit yet. He sat for a while and started to go again. This time I got sprayed but he promptly put things where they belong and he peed in the potty. He peed a lot this time and I told him I was so so proud of him. But he wasn't done yet. We sat for a while and then he peed some more. Then we sat some more and peed some another 3 times. I think he's able to control it, at least once he knows he has to go. I made a huge deal out of it and we're going to the store tomorrow to get some kind of little treat. He said he wants to try again in the morning so hopefully he's really ready to try and its not just a one time thing. He also learned to take his clothes off today. This morning he asked me to take his shirt off and I told him no. Next thing I know, he's standing there shirtless telling me "Look Mommy! I took my shirt off all by myself!" Where is my baby going? He's turning into such a big independent little man.
Labels:
potty training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment