Sunday, October 7, 2007
Latest Antics
We've spent a good portion of the day today dragging the boys from store to store doing some shopping. We just got a new Costco very close to our house so we went to get our membership and check it out. While we were standing in the CROWDED big screen tv aisle I managed to flash everyone with a whole lot of help from my oldest son. He was standing in the cart and had just give me a hug when all of the sudden he lifted my shirt up! I was completely shocked, he's never done this before. Immediately I stepped back and put my shirt down. Collin thought it was hysterical and Tim had to walk away because he was laughing too. So in the middle of Costco I had to explain to my son that what's under Mommy's shirt is private and that little boys can run around without a shirt but Mommy's cannot. Good Lord, this is only the beginning and I have two of them!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment