Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween
Tonight was so much fun! Collin and Nick had their party at daycare. When I got there to pick them up, all the kids were dressed up and looking so cute. Collin was a dragon and Nick was a wizard. Then we stopped by Grammy's to see Aunt Bella and Grammy and Grampa where Collin got to practice his Trick-or-Treating. By the time we got home to really go trick-or-treating he had gotten the idea. He went to some of the neighbors houses and then came back and hung out in the front yard with us while we handed out candy. He had a blast handing out candy to all the other kids. Every time a group of kids went up to my neighbors house, he went up and trick-or-treated too. He ended up going to Ms. Lisa's at least 3 times. Fortunately, she didn't mind. Nick sat on my lap and helped hand out candy too. He got lots and lots of compliments on his adorable costume. I took lots of pictures at Grammy's (with Grammy's camera) but we were so busy here I didn't really take any with our camera. I will post pictures as soon as I get them from my parents camera. The boys really did look adorable. I think Collin is going to be really bummed that all the Halloween decorations are going to go away. For once, I'm glad they start all the Christmas stuff so early because it will give him some new decorations to enjoy.
Labels:
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment