Kayris at The Great Walls of Baltimore tagged me for this meme.
8 Things I am Passionate About
1. My boys, Collin and Nick
2. My husband, Tim
3. My Family
4. My dog, Sadie and my bird, Jackson
5. Reading
6. Learning new things
7. Food
8. Scrapbooking
8 Things I Say All The Time
1. I love you!
2. One, Two, Three,....You're going to time out!
3. Please don't pull the dog's fur!
4. Do NOT play with Jacksonson's cage!
5. If Sadie/Jackson bites you, you are the one in trouble for bugging her/him.
6. Don't pull Nick's ears!
7. What is it about surgery that makes even intelligent people unbelievably stupid?
8. If only I had more time in a day!
8 Books I've Read Recently1. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult 2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
3. The Berenstain Bears: In the Dark by Stan and Jan Berenstain
4. The latest Harry Potter.
5. Murder in Georgetown by Margaret Truman
6. The Lake House by James Patterson
7. K is for Killer by Sue Grafton
8. The manual to the new printer at work
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Conquer my fear of failure
2. See my kids grow up to be happy and successful
3. Travel
4. Take dance lessons
5. Learn to decorate cakes
6. Dye my hair bright red
7. Buy a motorcycle
8. Smoke some pot (I'm waiting till I'm too old for anyone to care to do this, by then it will probably be legal anyway and no one will care, but I want to see what the fuss is about)
8 Songs I Can Listen To Over and Over
1. Keeper of the Stars by Tracy Byrd
2. Anything by the Big Bad Voodoo Daddies
3. Beautiful by Christina Agulara
4. The wedgie song they play on XM Kids, it's HYSTERCAL!
5. Anything my son sings
6. I Could Not Ask For More by Edwin McCain
7. Any Christmas song
8. Pachelbel's Canon
8 Things That Attract Me To My Friends
1. Their sense of humor
2. Common interests
3. Their passion for life
4. Honesty
5. Loyalty
6. Similar values
7. Their kids-I might not have met them had our kids not been friends first
8. A friendly smile
8 Things I Learned In The Past Year
1. Okra really isn't all that bad if its in soup.
2. One little boy can produce an amazing amount of stink!
3. Children love babies.
4. I CAN clean up puke-real puke not the baby spit up kind.
5. I can love 2 children equally (everyone said I would but I was still afraid until I had Nick)
6. Quinoa is AWESOME! Its full of fiber and nutrition.
7. Potty training isn't particularly hard, but it is tedious.
8. I really want a single family house but I don't want the mortgage payment that goes with it.
I'm supposed to tag 8 more people to participate in this so if you haven't already been tagged go ahead and post your meme. It makes you think.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment