- I LOVE coffee ice cream and the smell of coffee but I can't stand coffee not even with a ton of sugar and creamer. I just can't stomach it.
- My hair used to be poker strait but since I had my kids I've got curls. Not enough to look pretty, just enough to make my hair completely impossible. Apparently pregnancy changes your hair. Who knew?
- The two toes next to my big toe on each foot are connected at the first knuckle. My husband calls them my mutant toes.
- My favorite flower is the star gazer lilly.
- I actually like the smell of rubbing alcohol. It smells clean to me. Weird, I know.
- I love cheesy movies like The American President, 13 Going on 30 and 10 Things I Hate About You.
- When I get old, like 75 or 80 (keep in mind, old is a state of mind more than an age-75 or 80 is only as old as you feel) I intend to dye my hair bright flaming red, drive a motorcycle and smoke some pot. Its all stuff I've never done and besides, who's going to throw an old lady in jail for trying pot once. My luck, it will be legal by then and that will take all the fun out of it.
I'm supposed to tag 7 people to post their facts but most of my friends don't blog so if you've come across my blog and haven't done this one yet, feel free to post your own fun facts.
1 comment:
When I'm 85, I'm going to be one of those old ladies who curse at people at hit them with my purse.
Post a Comment