This little Santa cap must have been in one of the boxes of clothes we got down for Nick and somehow it ended up in the living room the other day so, of course, I had to put it on.

And give him Collin's reindeer to play with. It sings and dances which fascinated Nick. He kept trying to eat the antlers.

Daddy wanted a picture with his boys but Collin was not in the mood for pictures. Nick cooperated quite nicely though. I think this shot turned out great!

All this picture taking has made Nick quite sleepy. There is nothing more precious that a sleeping baby. He fell asleep sucking his thumb on Daddy's shoulder.

And finally, our other baby who often gets left out of pictures and my blog, but never our hearts. She made herself quite comfortable in bed with Tim the other night and wasn't budging when I went to straighten the covers on the bed so I made the bed with her in it. She is one pampered puppy! Sadie laid there for quite a while until Tim got up to use the computer and I crawled into bed and made her scoot over to his side. She was still laying there in bed when he finally came back to bed 2o minutes later.

Since that wasn't a very good picture of Sadie and I've never posted one of her I went looking for a better one. I found this one taken when Collin was just about Nick's age.

I saved the best for last. When Collin was about a year old he figured out how to turn his eyelids inside out. I made the mistake of immediately fixing them and it turned into a game for him. Once I began ignoring it, he quit doing it for a while. Recently it has made a come back. For the life of me I can't figure out how he does it. I tried myself to show him how gross he looks but I just can't do it. You can see the grin on his face after he's done it.

And how creepy he looks when he does it. It is absolutely disgusting! I've learned not to react to it anymore but I did want to get it on film so I could show him someday. Also, when he needs plastic surgery at age 6 because his eyelids are all stretched out, I want to be able to show him why. I'm hoping that if we keep ignoring this behavior it will go away again. I don't know why he brought it back in the first place.
1 comment:
Love the picture of Nick sleeping!!! So cute! I need to charge my camera and get some shots of Trent- I'm a bad mommy!
Post a Comment