Monday, January 21, 2008

Another Awesome Deal

Value City is going out of business. I don't usually shop there because, among other reasons, it's not close by. However, today I was meeting my mom for a pedicure and had a few minutes to kill so I ran in to buy a pair of flip flops. The pedicure was spur of the moment and I didn't want to put my pretty toes back in shoes and ruin them. While I was there I also picked up an awesome American Tourister bag (like this one, but not exactly) for $15 and a pair of shoes for Collin for $4.99. They were supposed to be $12.74 but they were missing the tag and even though I gave the cashier the price, when the shoe department ignored her call, she gave them to me for the same price as the flip flops! They're an awesome pair of Carter's shoes like these. I love when I can get a great deal on stuff like this. By the way, my toes look gorgeous!

1 comment:

Jane said...

awesome! Is it every store or just that one???