Thank you for contacting circuitcity.com. I apologize for any concerns you may have
regarding your shopping experience with Circuit City.
We value our
customers̢۪ feedback and appreciate your comments. Our goal is to provide
the best customer service possible, and we regret that in this case, we fell
short of your expectations. We work with our management to ensure that any
shortcomings are addressed.
Thank you for your interest in Circuit City
Really, this is the best that they can do when I've told them that they suck and
I'll never shop there again? No attempt to get me back whatsoever.
Circuit City, I hope you search the Internet for postings about your crappy
company and read this because YOU SUCK and I won't be shopping with you again,
except to spend my $25 gift card.
1 comment:
And I love how on top of being ridiculous, it has bad grammar, as well. Nice job CC!
Post a Comment