Friday, January 25, 2008
Please tell me he's just excited!!!
Last night I put the boys to bed around 8. Nick wasn't happy but went to sleep with minimal effort. Collin on the other hand was AWFUL! And I don't mean he cried for a little while or was whiny. He was down right bad. He alternated screaming fits with throwing whatever toy or book he could find and finally at 10:30 he stripped down to just his shirt and peed on the floor. I happened to walk by his room shortly after this and spotted him standing in the doorway half naked. I tried to remain calm and asked what he was doing. His response "I'm peeing on the floor" Like I was stupid for even having to ask. I was furious so I arm wrestled him back into his diaper without saying a word then handed him his pj bottoms and told him to put them back on. A little while later he called me for help. He had tried really hard to put his pants on all by himself but got both legs stuck in one pant leg. I helped him get back into his pants and not bed. Finally, at 11:00 he was tucked into bed and ready to fall asleep. So I thought for sure this morning he'd be exhausted and would not want to get up. I was wrong. When I got up at 5:30 and walked by his room on my way to the bathroom, he lifted his head and said "hi mommy!" He was just as pleasant as he could possibly be. So please, please, please tell me he's being so bad because he's excited about going to Disney. Don't let this kind of thing become a regular occurrence. He may not be exhausted by the whole ordeal but I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment