Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My High School's in the News...

And as usual, it's not for good reasons. I'm glad I'm not going there now. It didn't used to be like this. This kid must be a total ______ fill in the blank with your favorite word. I'm leaving mine out because this is supposed to be a family friendly blog and I don't want to offend anyone. Seriously? Who brings a bomb to school and detonates it in the back of their truck?

2 comments:

Jane said...

I found the Old Mill website the other day and next to the administrative staff they had a picture of the cop who works there FULL TIME. SO glad Trent won't be going there! I know it's more the norm now, but I'd be a nervous wreck if Trent went to school where they felt the need to have a police officer 24/7.

Kayris said...

I thought it was bad enough when our former chemistry teacher was arrested for child porn.

You know, OM really seemed to go downhill between the time when we graduated and when my brother graduated three years later. I wouldn't feel safe sending my kids there now...