Sunday, February 17, 2008
Ugh...
Nick managed to pick up pink eye last week. He woke up Tuesday with goopy eyes and they didn't look red so I thought he just had a sinus infection. Then he woke up Wednesday with the same goopy eyes. So did Collin. Ok, it's obviously contagious so I took the day off work and called the doctor. Sure enough both kids had a mild case of conjuctivitis. After 5 days of eye ointment Collin's eyes look great. Nick's are still a bit goopy. I guess I'll just keep trying the eye ointment for another couple of days and then we'll call the doctor back if he's not getting any better. No clue where he picked this junk up but I'm really grateful that neither Tim nor I caught it. Apparently pink eye is rampant right now so they could have picked it up virtually anywhere.
Labels:
doctor's visits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment