Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yet another doctor visit

We made yet another trip to the doctor's office today because last night Nick had a fever and he's been pulling at his ears again. He's gotten up in the middle of the night the last couple of nights too which is just not like him. Sure enough, both of his little ears are infected again so we're back on an antibiotic. Fortunately for both of us, he takes his medicine like a champ. So in a few days he should be feeling much better. I'm already seeing improvement. I'm also already seeing a lot of poop! I think it's going to be a long 2 weeks for both of us.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Poor kid!!! Has he been to an ENT yet? Does your pediatrician think he'll need tubes, as well? I'm glad he's taking his meds well- I hope gets better soon!!!