Friday, February 1, 2008
Lollipop Snatcher
Disney has been a total blast! We have seen and done so many fun things, a week here just isn't long enough. As much as Collin liked Disney though, his favorite things have been the pool at the condo and the playgrounds and jungle gyms in the parks. I asked him tonight what his favorite thing was that he did this week and he told me it was playing in the pool with Daddy. I guess it's the little things in life. He had a fantastic time playing with the balzac in Downtown Disney tonight. He could have played with that thing for hours. Tim bought him a lollipop in a Minnie Mouse that spun the pop around and he was tickled pink. Nicholas wanted it in the worst way. They were seated side by side in the stroller and he kept leaning over trying to steal it from Collin. A while later, I was holding Nicholas and Collin handed me the lollipop so he could ride the merry go round with his Daddy. Before I knew it, Nick had snatched Minnie Mouse right out of my hand. I promptly grabbed her back but he's quicker and smarter than I give him credit for. He'd grabbed the lollipop and stuck it in his mouth and I didn't immediately notice when I took Minnie Mouse away from him that the lollipop was missing. He wasn't giving it up for anything either. He had a death grip on it. By the time I was finally able to pry it from his little fingers it was significantly smaller and he was furious with me. Fortunately, Collin didn't seem to notice. He's usually pretty good about sharing with his little brother.
Labels:
Collin,
Fun with the Boys,
Nicholas,
Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys had such an awesome time! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Post a Comment