Sunday, December 9, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

This is the first year that Collin has really been able to understand Christmas to some degree. He knows he needs to ask Santa for what he wants and that he'd better be good because the elves are watching and he's made some funny comments as we've discussed these things.

Collin, what do you want for Christmas? Would you like some
books?
No! I don't want books, I want TOYS!!

(Believe it or not, he does like to read)

Mommy, do you want a truck for Christmas?
No Collin, I don't want a truck. Mommy wants...

(At this point Tim pipes up with "Go ahead, Tell him what you want")
Mommy wants an electric toothbrush for Christmas.
(I told Tim this is the only thing I want-ever since the free trial hand piece I got died my teeth just don't feel as clean)

That's silly Mommy!
Daddy thinks so too!


No comments: