Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nicholas

Nick woke up on Christmas morning with a nasty snotty green nose and the cough he and Collin both have had gotten worse. Bless his sweet little heart though he was in good spirits the whole day so we decided it wasn't anything that couldn't wait until today. Tim got him in to see the doctor first thing this morning and it turns out the poor little guy has bronchitis so he's back on another antibiotic and some liquid albuterol and hopefully he'll be feeling better soon.

In other Nick news he has gotten really good at sitting all by himself for increasingly longer periods of time. He'll still eventually fall over but I'm now comfortable saying my baby can sit on his own! He's also beginning to crawl! I'm so not ready for this.... He goes backwards most of the time but he's started doing the thing where he gets up on all fours and rock back and forth. If you put something out of his reach, wrapping paper for instance, he'll find a way to get to it so I can also call him mobile now. My baby is growing so fast! Even though I've been through all these milestones with Collin, I find it just as amazing when Nick reaches them. It's incredible how much a baby learns in just 6 short months and how much more he'll have learned 6 months from now.

No comments: