Kayris at The Great Walls of Baltimore tagged me again for a meme about my other half.
1. What is his name? Tim
2. How long have you been married? 6 years
3. How long did you date? 3 years
4. Who eats more? Depends on the day, usually me.
5. Who said 'I love you' first? He did, I was chicken
6. Who sings better? I can't carry a tune in a bucket but I've seen him get a standing ovation at Karaoke night.
7. Who is taller? he is.
8. Whose temper is worse? Depends on the situation. Different things set us off and we're almost never mad at the same time.
9. Who does the laundry? My AWESOME husband does 99% of it.
10. Who does the dishes? Tim does, I love to cook, hate to do dishes- but I'll happily clean the bathroom. Its a trade off.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
12. Who does the cooking? Usually me, but Tim is great in the kitchen and does his fair share.
13. Who is more stubborn? Another toss up. We're both pretty stubborn.
14. Who proposed? He did. After a stroll around the neighborhood to look at the lights after midnight mass on Christmas Eve.
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Neither one of us has ever been wrong so I don't know.
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine because his live in North Carolina.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? We make all the important decisions together so we both do.
19. Why do you love your husband? He is the most genuinely good person I know. He has strong morals and values and will stand up for what he believes in. He has a strong sense of faith which I really respect. He is kind and outgoing, honest and loyal. He is a wonderful husband and father and most importantly, he is my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment