Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Applying Concepts
Collin was playing with his little people plane today and I had only given him one of the little people that goes with it because he has a tendency to lose them. He decided that he wanted more little people. He tells me this by saying "Mommy, Collin needs more people. Go to the store and get more people?". He has now figured out that when we need more of something we go to the store to get it. I guess this is because by Friday or Saturday, we're usually out of fruit or "purple juice" and I'm always telling him I'll get him more at the store. It was just really funny to hear him apply this concept to something other than food.
Labels:
Collinisms,
shopping list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It cracks me up when they do stuff like that! Gabe dragged me over to the window at school today and pointed to a telephone pole that you could see through the trees, and told me that it was a giraffe because it had a tall neck to eat leaves off the trees!
Post a Comment